Top Social

That new hot-ish

30 March 2012

G'day Chiclets,

Still away but having a great time doing it. I've been discovering all kinds of fun things while chilling researching at home. Like this amazing closet **drools**

Photo credit: Elle Decor

I've been designing and working with a design team to create a template for the monthly chiczine. You can sign up here.



Other news: We have a new contributing writer on the team. Her name is Cha and she hails from the great metropolis, the concrete jungle, NYC. You can read more about Cha here.

Until Sunday lovelies, have a fabulous weekend. I am anxiously counting down to Season 2 of Game of Thrones, the suspense is killing me.





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thanks chiclets for your chic comments. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Forever chic,