Top Social

How to dress-Aries

09 July 2011


Good morning chicklets!

I know it has been quite some time since I have written a blog post. It is not on purpose I promise you. My poor baby Renaissance--my Macbook Pro--has been in the shop and at the moment I am working on my friend's computer until mine return.

The good news is I have been coming up with some cool posts for you guys over the last two weeks and I have decided to start a series on how to dress according to your zodiac sign and a few other things.

My friend and I have been researching astrological charts and the colors that are fitting for each sign because I am creating and designing a zen space for her home and it got me thinking that maybe we could apply this theory to style and dress at times. So today I  am starting the series off with my sign, the first sign of the zodiac, the baby, the leader, the General, the go-getter, Aries!

This sign is the head first, me first, trail blazing sign of the zodiac. We are born leaders although most times we only want to lead ourselves into the night and away from the fire we just created at the bar. We usually leap before looking and blaze our own paths. In fact we are good at starting things but never actually completing them. We are trendsetters and the go to person in our groups of friends and we tend to know everyone or at least every one tends to know us. For most people, the color red inspires hunger, anxiousness, anger, or lust. It represents power and sometimes oppression but to an aries, it is soothing to our psyche and our souls. When we are in a tizzy--which only lasts for about 5 seconds, staring at the color red calms us. So the colors for the sign are red and white.

So enjoy these boards that I put together for Aries.

Aries Casual Wear
1. Spiegel Signature Washed Linen Oversized Tunic
2. Gap 1969 Always Skinny Jeans
3. Topshop Red Leather Wide Double Buckle Belt
4. Pour La Victoire Ballerina Flat
5. Wayfarer Glasses
6. Massimo Leather Stamp on the Canvas Hobo Bag

Aries Career Gear
1. Spiegel Signature Ponte Knit Boyfriend Blazer
2. Spiegel Balloon Sleeve Silk Blouse
3. Spiegel Signature Washed Linen Classic Fit Pant
4. ASOS Poison Platform High Heel
5. Kurt Geiger Carvella Mary Jane

Sexy Aries
1.  Topshop Dress
2. Asos Pace Double Strap Suede Platform
3. Nine West Gracious Platform

Aries Accessories
Aries Makeup
1. Mac Woodwinked E/S
2. Tarte Clay Liner (black)(winged out)
3. Mac Engraved power point (lower lashes)
4. Mac Raizin blush (dark skinned)
5. Mac Desert Rose Blush (fair to medium dark skin)
6. OCC NFSW Lip Tar
7. Dior Vernis Nail Polish







2 comments on "How to dress-Aries"

Thanks chiclets for your chic comments. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Forever chic,